The Extranet are strong tools for customer retention and optimize the method of communication of information in organizations based on membership.
We have the experience needed to develop your visionary idea.
The Extranet provided to groups of key users, secure access to information and ease of finding and interacting with the same. The Extranet will provide a great way for people outside of your company can communicate with you, for internal communications, see the intranet.
The functions of the Extranet:
Created a document management system to facilitate the exchange of documents between your company and its main stakeholders (customers, clients, or members of the association).
- Allows customers to view their orders and the status of the inventory.
- Manage a network of distributors to increase their sales.
Plan and implement Extranet can facilitate success by:
- Partnerships – Expand the business processes and strategic alliances.
- Flexibility – Link to your organisation and stakeholders more effectively with a compelling content and dynamic that responds to the changing needs of the business.
- Communities – driving traffic through the creation of active communities online.
Functionality of the Extranet:
- The central administration.
- Delegation of user permissions.
- Content Management systems.
- Repository of documents.
We have the experience to give life to your visionary idea.
As the sophistication on the Internet has grown, companies are discovering that the great information, and the content can sometimes be to the height to dazzle their customers. If your organization requires advanced features or applications, RACB Consulting has the technical experience to help you get the job done.
We work in any relational database, including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Access including all connections via ODBC, JDBC or ADO.
All the traditional applications that have come to expect on their desktop can do on the web. The only difference is to reduce costs, greater control and greater flexibility.
- Centralized management and update.
- Reducing the cost of ownership.
- No software to install.
- No Third Software-licensing costs, or,
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Tight integration with existing data sources.
- Custom-made solutions.